Wednesday, 10 February 2010

The day of the World Trade Centre attacks


I'll never forget the day of the World Trade Centre attacks on 11 September 2001.


On that day I had started using ADSL service and I had just been enjoying a higher-speed access to the Internet.


I happened to switch on the TV and saw the twin buildings falling down and being hit by the airplanes.


I tried to watch CNN news on the Internet but I couldn't because my computer lost it's connection. I had to reset my computer and its control panel, and change some setting in order to connect my computer with the Internet again.


In those day I didn't understand what the incident meant, but now I have gradually come to realize that the incident was a great signal to tell our human beings that an alternative world exists.



Notes:

ADSL: Asymmetric [Asymmetrical] Digital Subscriber Line; a high-speed access to the Internet was offered with the help of ADSL technology


Zeitgeist, the Movie


PART I: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4197639845259809993&hl=en#


PART II: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2560792904590746302&hl=en#


PART III: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6871145444063437406&hl=en#

No comments:

Post a Comment